Global Infrastructure Forum 2016
The Global Infrastructure Forum aims to enhance coordination among multilateral development banks and their development partners to better develop sustainable, accessible, resilient, and quality infrastructure for developing countries, and focuses on how governments and their working partners can attract more resources for infrastructure.
The 2016 Global Infrastructure Forum was held at IFC headquarters in Washington DC on April 16, 2016.
Outcomes & Statements
- Chairman's Statement (English) | Arabic | Chinese | French | Spanish
- Feature story: Spending more and better: Essential to tackling the infrastructure gap (includes video recording of Opening Plenary).
- Project briefs on MDB collaboration to tackle infrastructure challenges in specific countries
- A global conversation about collaborating for better infrastructure delivery (blog post)
- It’s time to change the way we talk about the “Infrastructure Gap” (blog post)
- Next steps from the first Global Infrastructure Forum (blog post)
- A field guide to infrastructure (blog post)
- An innovative partnership for infrastructure in Brazil (blog post)