2017 Global Infrastructure Forum
Delivering Inclusive and Sustainable Infrastructure April 22, 2017
The Second Global Infrastructure Forum will focus on financing economically, financially and socially sustainable infrastructure, while considering its link to climate change.
Participants will have the opportunity to gain valuable insights by exploring best practices from across the world, understanding the need to foster early planning and how to access a range of financing sources for infrastructure projects.
The forum is jointly organized by the MDBs in close partnership with the United Nations (UN):
- African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
- Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
- New Development Bank (NDB)
- World Bank Group (WBG)